Dance Symposium III
8th - 12th June 2001
We are no longer accepting online registrations.
Please plan to pay at the Gate when you arrive.
- Site Fees (pay at Gate)
- You may either pay for the entire event, or choose particular days
to attend and pay only for those days. All fees are in US dollars.
- Full 5-day site fee: $45.00 (includes 1 copy of proceedings)
- Children 6-12 years old: half price (no proceedings included)
- Children 5 years old and under: free
- Individual daily site fees (these do not include a copy of the
- Friday only: free
- Saturday only: $15.00 adult, $7.50 child 6-12
- Sunday only: $15.00 adult, $7.50 child 6-12
- Monday only: $10.00 adult, $5.00 child 6-12
- Tuesday only: $10.00 adult, $5.00 child 6-12
- Copy of proceedings (at event):
- Contact Lady Godith
to request crash space. Dorm rooms are no longer
- There is no feast for this event. Plan to go offsite to eat.
The area surrounding the event is thickly seeded with restaurants of
all types, from seedy dives to haute-cuisine establishments (but most
fall in the middle).
A list of recommended restaurants will be available when you check in
at Gate, but this list will get you started.
- Children are welcome at KWDS (see the reduced fees for children
Please see the KWDS Policy on Minors if you
will be bringing children to the event. No babysitting services are offered.
Event Contact Information
Autocrat: Lord Ayden Pathfinder,
Reservations: Lord Pandaulf,
Lodging Coordinator &
Newcomer Assistance: Lady Godith Anyon,
Lady Maria Elisabetta Gonzaga,
Coordinator of Musicians: Tibicen,
Coordinator of Middle Eastern & Non-European Dance: Lady Lakshmi Amman,
Proceedings: Master Aleksandr Ruslanovich,
Publicity & Web Pages: Lady Adele Mallory,
Merchant Coordinator: Lilias de Cheryngton,
Volunteer Coordinator: Tamar bat Reuven,
June 3, 2001